Wednesday 6 August 2008

That's amore!

How do you fancy winning a romantic book or two!? Memarie Lane is holding a contest with a difference...write a short romantic scene and enter it in the contest and you just might win!

Of course, you'd have to want to read these books! I don't mind admitting that my preferred reading 'drug' of choice are romance novels, I love reading about the complexity of relationships, I love the happy endings, not to mention the odd sexy page or two!!

I am always keen to add to my stash of reading, so watch out for my romantic story to appear on these pages, whether it will be any good I have absolutely no idea, but it's good to stretch my thinking muscles and perhaps even win a book or two out of it!

Are you up to the challenge? Go visit Memarie Lane!

No comments: